Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chemistry Exam on Monday.......

See I told ya. Holidays would only mean eveynight I'll be hooked on the Net and keep blogging.

Today was boring at the least, the only respite being the cricket match between India and Australia at Kuala Lumpur. I expected India to win this after a "OK" bowling performance but the much-hyped Indian team put up a pathetic show crashing to 35/5 . I dunno what happened next and i dont bother.Just a sec, my friends here say the match got cancelled due to rain...how ironic would it have been if India lost due to rain - the second time Rain played traunt.It wasn't to be. Thank.........rain. Ya,thank rain , obviously, for cancelling the match.

Moving on to other issues....once again a visit to the library proved fruitful quenching my thirst for some sort of interesting reading (dont say books relating to syllabi are interesting...i wouldnt ,in a lifetime ,agree).

Oh! Did i title this post as "Chemistry Exam ........" .Never mind .

Talk not of things, my friend , that which were screwed up, or that which will be screwed up.

;-)

Next post will be on Monday night 11:00 PM. Watch out for the description of "How to screw up ur Mid-sems (Special Focus:Organic Chemistry) in IIT "

And now a short course on "How to comment on a blog page" .
1.Read the blog carefully
2.Search for the end of the blog and specially for "posted by *#$#@"
3.Next to it will be "# comments" . This is a link .
4.Click on it and comment.
5.There it is ...the page where u can praise me (hopefully??? Cmon yaar I've given u a course) or screw me up for whatever reasons u have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blog comments powered by Disqus